Sunday, February 21, 2010

this thing called love?

i want someone who thinks im prettier without make up.
i want someone who doesn't let me hang up the phone at night because he wants to hear me sleep.
i want someone who chooses a chick flick over an action movie because i've been dying to see it.
i want someone who holds my hand because he's proud to show me off to the world.
i want someone who isn't afraid to tell me how he really feels.
i want someone who laughs with me but not at me.
i want someone who i can talk to for hours and it feels like seconds.
i want someone who loves me all the days of my life.
thats all.
where are you?

5 comments:

  1. Who knew you were such a poet??? Don't worry, Prince Charmings are out there . . . sometimes it just takes some time to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love this entry! so beautifully written. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, love the picture. Love the post.

    Don't give up lady!

    ReplyDelete